POWERFUL EBOOK MARKETING TIPS TO BOOST YOUR SALES LIKE CRAZY!Congratulation you have written a book. And I must tell you, writing ebooks is a great way to build a very high income online and offline, but pulling in sales can be an even bigger challenge than creating the product, even when the quality of the content is amazing. It takes a lot more than simply posting the created product for sale in online marketplaces.
These tips am about to share with you will boost your ebook sales and end the frustration writers (especially the new once) experienced in trying to get sales.
1. Get an excellent eBook Cover.It is said that 'Every book is judged by its cover'. Believe it or not, this is fact. It remains the top reason why a lot of book(s) fail to generate the kind of sales they desrve. A good cover proves to be the single most important factor in getting the initial interest and making reader’s want to look into your ebook. Ebook shoppers are looking for a complete experience. Most of them decide whether or not, they’ll click on a listing and find out more about it, not by the written description provided, but by the look of the ebook cover.
Stunning eBook covers are designed to provide a simple, attractive layout, ideal for representing your book with visual online impact and it goes a long way in increasing conversion rates. I highly recommend you don’t underestimate the power of this.Click here to have hire a professional graphics designer for your ebook cover.
2. List your ebooks for sale in multiple ebook Marketplace.Sell your ebooks the top ebook stores like Amazon, iTunes, ClickBank, Google Play, and a long list. On these platforms, people search for ebooks by browsing through categories and by using keywords. Therefore, a good description, and a correctly placed, optimized listing helps to bring in sales. But there are several smaller but equally important ebook stores which would boost your ebook sales substantially. A list of other major stores which you should sell your ebook through are: KOBO, Diesel book store.
3. Have Your Own WebsiteYou can still get good profits online without a website, but when you are selling an eBook you are offering it via the internet. So its best to have a dedicated, personal site for your ebook which tells everything your potential readers would want to know and thus leading to a sell button. You can use this website to provide the author information, book information, have your own ecommerce system in place to sell your ebook right from your own website. Your site provides an outlet for creating a relationship with your target audience. It positions you as a professional.
Ebook sales that take place directly on your website allow some of the additional fees to be avoided. This way you would not be sharing profits with anyone else. When you offer your ebooks from ebook stores you usually end up receiving between 50-70% of your sales. Remaining amount is kept by the stores as their cut because they provide substantial exposure to your ebook. Let's say the worst happen and the store you have your products decide to wrap up (close business), well hate to see that tears. That's where owning a website is quite necessary. Why not have your own website in place so your readers can directly reach there. You can either create a simple website on your own, or hire a Web Designer create one for you.
4. Forums PostingForums are great because most of the forums focus on a single topic. For example you sell great Ebooks and want potential buyers. It would be a great idea to look for forum about book readers, book lovers etc. Once you have found one, you can contribute to the discussions and gain trust. Then you can promote your store or website by adding the link in your signature. When ever you post a contribution, your link will appear on your signature. This is a very good way to boost your sales.
5. Learn Search Engine Optimization (SEO).To earn profits by selling your ebooks acknowledge the fact that your job is to be much more than just an ebook author. But also a SEO expert and internet marketing guru, and then set about obtaining the knowledge that’s needed to fill these roles. Get to know more about things like; Google updates, email auto responders, opt-in forms, meta descriptions, link building, joint ventures, and so on. If you don’t know about things like these, take the time to learn them and use that knowledge to add to your success as an ebook author.
6. The use of Social MediaSocial media marketing has become a very popular tool to promote about everything. Social networking allows you to reach out to potential customers without spending exorbitant amounts of money on advertising while staying in touch with current customers. Having a presence on a popular social network suggests to people that your business is on the cutting edge or at least is able to keep up with the changing times. Using social networking to promote your business has many advantages but also requires some dedication and work on your part. Site like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and various blogs allow users to post or share information about your product easily. Since the same information is shared by a user with their contacts and by contacts of their contact, it helps in spreading the word fast this reaching more and more people. Social networking sites act as word of mouth promotion adding more value.
To get the right audience for your ebook promotion on facebook, you've got join those groups like Book lovers, Writers or any keyword related group. This would help get your words to the right audience.
If you're looking for a professional, eloquent Ebook cover designer, you've fond me! You can find my eCover design gig on fiverr for just $5.
Check Out My Gig on Fiverr!